Center for International Relations University of Miyazaki

Guide for Int'l Students

For Current Students



Whom should you consult when you feel uneasy or have some questions about life and study in Japan? You can talk to your tutor as well as your friends.

A tutor is usually chosen among the students of the department of your specialty to help you with your study and research. You can also ask him/her many things about daily life or Japanese culture.