Center for International Relations University of Miyazaki

Guide for Int'l Students

For Prospective Students


Visa and passport
In order to enter Japan, first you need to obtain a passport from your own country. Once you have obtained a passport, you need to take it to the Japanese embassy or consulate in your home country and apply for a student visa.
In order to obtain a student visa, you will need the following documents:
  • Certificate of Acceptance from the university/faculty you plan to enter
  • Proof of ability to pay your expenses during the time you will be in Japan.
Certificate of scholarship, financial statement, pledge for payment(DOC, 27K) etc.